Poterie Renault brings French authenticity back to the kitchen with this traditional line of pottery.
A beautiful salt or brown glaze finish makes every piece unique. Designed, loved, tried and tested, Renault pottery is a 5th generation French institution specializing in classic French kitchen goods. We uncovered these vintage ceramic gems during a recent to France. These specific pieces are no longer in production, so we are excited to share these rare treasures with our community.
Because these pieces are real vintage and have some variations, all Poterie Renault and Bonnie-Sur-Loire sales are final. No returns.
- Vintage Oval Pie Dishfrom $59.00
- Vintage Sonoma Crock$56.00
- Vintage Butter Dish—Set of 2$18.00
- Vintage Water Jug$54.00
- Vintage Rectangular Dish—Set of 2from $45.00
- Vintage Olive Oil Jug$54.00
- Vintage Cereal Bowl—Set of 4$52.50
- Vintage Oval Dish—Set of 2$35.00
- Thanksgiving Table Bundle$525.00
- Vintage Terrine$60.50
- Vintage Wine Jugfrom $29.50
- Vintage Small Bowl—Set of 4$47.50
How to Keep Your Home Clean & CozyTime to grab your favorite book and draw a long bath. As summer turns to fall, we turn to items that make us feel cozy. Mohair blankets, warm scents like honey and olive, and delicious body brushes.
Six Ways to Tie Your Scarf Like A French PersonWhen you think of French scarves, you'd be lying if you didn't say Hermès comes to mind first. Since the 1830s Hermès h...
MASTER THE CLASSIC FRENCH 'NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK'The key to achieving the perfect 'no makeup makeup' look that the French wear so well is simple. Always go for the less...