French products to elevate the home
French home decor never goes out of style, especially with lines dating back to the 1840s. Forget fast fashion and home decor, invest in heritage French pieces that will last a lifetime.
French linens, vinyl placemats, seagrass and rattan glassware and so much more. Time to make yourself at home.
- Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Natural Large Complet Dustpan and Broom in Grey
Regular price$180.00Sale price$130.00
- Maison Pechavy Wooden Candle Holder
Regular price$19.45Sale price$9.00
- Beija Flor Black Fleur de Lys Floor Mat
Regular price$76.00Sale price
On Sale from $35.50
- Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Cream Dustpan & Brush "Coffret" Gift Set with Two Wall Hooks—Natural Bristles
Regular price$120.50Sale price$98.50
- Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Cream Dustpan & Brush "Coffret" Gift Set with Two Wall Hooks
Regular price$120.00Sale price$75.00
- Andrée Jardin Sage Handled Brush
Regular price$59.95Sale price$45.95
- Vintage French Olive Oil Jug$54.00
GET INSPIRED →
New Year, New Home Essentials: Elevate Your Space with French Dry GoodsPhoto by: Decor8 As we step into a brand new year, what better way to begin than by transforming your living space into a haven of sophistication ...
Baby It's Cold Outside: French Favorites for Winter CocooningAs the chilly winds of winter set in, there's nothing quite like surrounding yourself with warmth and comfort. Check out our curated selection of ...
Unveiling French Elegance: Setting the Perfect Holiday TableAs the holiday season approaches, elevate your festive gatherings with the timeless charm of French favorites. In this blog post, we explore how t...