Your must-haves for an eco-friendly French kitchen
Shop natural dish soap, French cutlery, Andrée Jardin dish brushes and more. Keep your kitchen clean, inside and out, with these great French kitchen tools.
- Vintage Terrine$60.50
- Vintage Oval Pie Dishfrom $59.00
- Vintage Olive Oil Jug$54.00
- Vintage Cereal Bowl—Set of 4$52.50
- Vintage Oval Dish—Set of 2$35.00
- Thieffry Bagatelle Linen Tableclothfrom $185.00
- Le Régal—Large serving tray
Regular price$120.00Sale price$112.50
- Le Régal—Medium serving tray
Regular price$82.00Sale price$77.50
- Le Régal—Long serving tray
Regular price$105.00Sale price$94.50
- Rattan Cage Pitcher — Tall$35.00
- Rattan Cage Pitcher$40.00
- Rattan Salad Bowl — Medium$46.50
- Le Régal La Boutelle$71.50
How to Keep Your Home Clean & CozyTime to grab your favorite book and draw a long bath. As summer turns to fall, we turn to items that make us feel cozy. Mohair blankets, warm scents like honey and olive, and delicious body brushes.
Six Ways to Tie Your Scarf Like A French PersonWhen you think of French scarves, you'd be lying if you didn't say Hermès comes to mind first. Since the 1830s Hermès h...
MASTER THE CLASSIC FRENCH 'NO MAKEUP MAKEUP LOOK'The key to achieving the perfect 'no makeup makeup' look that the French wear so well is simple. Always go for the less...