Thieffry Black Monogramme Linen Bread Bag
ONLY -1 LEFT IN STOCK
Keep fresh bread warm in this traditionally crafted Belgian linen bread bag.
Natural linen with woven black stripe detail. Pre-shrunk.
Since 1837, Thieffry has produced timeless linens for the home in Roubaix, France near the border with Belgium. Each piece is made in Europe from flax to finish. Backed by 179 years of tradition and craftsmanship, these true Belgian linen pieces are a new family heirloom.
Linen is stronger than cotton or wool. Its is lint free, non-static, doesn't pill and naturally repels mold and moths. Linen air dries beautifully, gets softer with washing and is hypo-allergenic.
|Material||100% Belgian linen|
|Care||Machine wash at mild temperatures. Line dry. Medium iron if needed.|
- It takes 1/5 the energy and water to cultivate and process flax into linen fabric.
- Linen is 40 times more absorbent than cotton and dries faster.
- Anti-moth- you can pass on the fabric as an heirloom
- Antiseptic – Linen has been used to cover wounds; resistant to bacteria and fungus
- No lint – wipes glassware with no streak
- Linen should be rolled when stored as it will memorize a crease
- The tensile of linen fabric three times stronger than cotton; three times stronger than wool
- The more linen is washed, the softer it becomes.
- Natural silica in flax fiber protects linen against rotting…that it why mummies that were wrapped in linen are still protected by their covering
GET INSPIRED →
French Dry Goods Holiday Gift Guide: Elevate Your Gifting Game This SeasonAs the holiday season approaches, finding the perfect gift for your loved ones can be a delightful but challenging task. To make your holiday shopp...
Élégant Halloween: Decorating Your Home the French WayHalloween is just around the corner and it's the perfect time to infuse your home with a touch of class and sophistication while embracing the spo...
Sophisticated Gifts for Him: Unveiling the Charm of French Men's Gifts
When it comes to gift-giving, there's a unique allure to the elegance and refinement found in French culture.
If you're in a pinch, take a second to scan this post, as we will explore a curated selection of French men's gifts that reflect the art of French living.