Laguiole French Olivewood Cake Set
Unit price per
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Perfect for a crusty loaf of bread or a stone fruit galette. Made in France and unbelievably chic.
Includes one Cake Slicer and one Bread Knife.
The Laguiole French olivewood cake and bread set includes 1 bread knife and 1 cake server, and comes in a wood tray featuring the Napoleonic bee detail that delineates the high-quality of Laguiole France.
These stainless steel knives feature the iconic bee with natural wood, stainless steel or festively colored handles. This line of Laguiole cutlery is a lively addition to any dining experience.
The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality and originates from the Midi-Pyrenees region of France. Our Laguiole pieces come from Coutellerie Jean Néron, a third generation family run company specializing in Laguiole style coutellerie or cutlery. These pieces make the perfect addition to everyday and special occasions alike.
||7.5" x 11.25" x 0.75"|
|Care||Handwash and dry immediately. Wooden items are not suitable for dishwashers.|
GET INSPIRED →
French Inspired Father’s Day Gift GuideCelebrate les pères with gifts from France Dad’s are the best! They’re strong, reliable, handsome, annnnd incredibly hard to shop for. Just us? ...
Elevate your home with lavender sachets from FranceTake your home up a notch with lavender sachets straight from France. Made from overstock linen and wool fabric, these large lavender sac...
Make like the French and keep your skincare simpleNatural skincare straight from France We all know washing our faces and putting on sunscreen is essential, but barring that, what’s the secret t...