Andrée Jardin Liquid Dish Soap - Mint & Citrus 500ml (Set of 2)
Regular price Sale price
Unit price per
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
A real lover of nature, Andrée Jardin presents its Lemon Mint & Citrus dishwashing liquid.
With Marseille soap and organic olive oil, it deeply cleans and degreases the dishes, while being gentle on the skin.
Its high content of vegetable raw materials makes it a product that does not leave chemical residues on the dishes.
DIRECTIONS ON USE & TIPS
Pour the dishwashing liquid directly onto the sponge or brush.
If you submerge the dishes in the sink, use 15ml or a tablespoon of dishwashing liquid in the water.
Rinse the dishes in the water. Rinse the dishes with hot water.
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, brooms.... Promising simplicity, quality and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made and beautiful.
GET INSPIRED →
French Inspired Father’s Day Gift GuideCelebrate les pères with gifts from France Dad’s are the best! They’re strong, reliable, handsome, annnnd incredibly hard to shop for. Just us? ...
Elevate your home with lavender sachets from FranceTake your home up a notch with lavender sachets straight from France. Made from overstock linen and wool fabric, these large lavender sac...
Make like the French and keep your skincare simpleNatural skincare straight from France We all know washing our faces and putting on sunscreen is essential, but barring that, what’s the secret t...