Maroon Checked French Bistro Napkin—Set of 2
Regular price Sale price
Unit price per
ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Make your dining table feel like an old Parisian bistro with the Tissage de l’Ouest traditional napkins.
TISSAGE DE L'OUEST
For 5 generations, Tissage de L’Ouest has been the original in producing the French traditional kitchen towel. Manufacturer since 1850, every piece is 100% Made in France. From the French chef classic towel to delicate glassware towels, Tissage de L’Ouest is considered the best in France.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...