Maison Pechavy Set of Candles & Long Matches—Light Blue
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Box of 10 handcrafted candles in pastel colors & a box of 40 long matches
Brass holders not included. Purchase them here.
10 handcrafted candles in light blue tones & a box of long blue tipped matches. At Maison Pechavy, we love vibrant colors.
Follow your desire and decorate the top of your fireplace with these artisanal candles with the box of long matches.
Arranged as you wish in small diverted glass jars, in our candle holders or stuck in sand, these 0.8 to 1 cm diameter artisanal candles bring color into your home. Create a harmonious whole by placing the Maison Pechavy box of long matches next to these unique candles, placed on your fireplace mantel or on a console.
These extra-large matches let you light fires (wood stove or fireplace), scented candles and barbecues with less risk of burns. They are made from natural poplar wood and are untreated to keep the air in your home clean.
The so-called "diving" candle manufacturing method makes it possible to shape conical candles, thinner at the top. The cotton wicks are placed in a U-shape on wooden sticks, fixed on frames and then immersed in wax. Color pigments are sprinkled throughout the melted wax. The colors obtained are alive and sometimes surprising to create unexpected hues. The wax used is a combination of food paraffin and high quality beeswax that does not run, burn slowly and does not emit smoke.
- a bundle of 10 candles in light blue color
- a box of 40 long ORIGINAL SOFTNESS matches in untreated poplar, length 22 cm.
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.