Laguiole 6 Piece Rainbow Knife Set in Wooden Box
Regular price Sale price
Unit price per
ONLY 4 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
The Laguiole French knife set includes 6 steak knives with durable and stylish man-made handles. Presented in a beautiful wood box display featuring the Napoleonic bee detail that delineates the high-quality of Laguiole France.
These stainless steel knives feature the iconic bee with natural wood, stainless steel or festively colored handles. This line of Laguiole cutlery is a lively addition to any dining experience.
Care: Dishwasher safe
The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality and originates from the Midi-Pyrenees region of France. Our Laguiole pieces come from Coutellerie Jean Néron, a third generation family run company specializing in Laguiole style coutellerie or cutlery. These pieces make the perfect addition to everyday and special occasions alike.
Weight: 2oz ea. piece
Dimensions: Height 8.25" ea. x Width 1.5" ea. x Depth 0.5" ea.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...