Kenko — Maple Abdominal Roller
ONLY 4 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
The abdominal roller is designed to make it easier to target, define, and sculpt specific muscle groups, especially your abdomen. You can also use the roller after a workout to continue to stretch and work muscles in places like your back or shoulders.
The Abdominal Roller, made of high quality certified Canadian maple, is designed to target the abdominal muscles and other muscle groups. In doing so, the Abdominal Roller convinces not only as a reliable training partner, but also as a sculptural object that looks good in any home. A variety of exercises of different difficulty levels are possible with this device - it is therefore equally suitable for beginners and rock hard six packs.
Size and Materials
|Dimensions||Length: 32 cm, Diameter: 22 cm|
The kenko brand and studio develops and offers a range of high quality sports equipment. Whether for hotels, gyms, or for private use, kenko‘s concept to health and fitness champions the purity of minimalist design, form and function. kenkos philosophy believes in a return to the natural form, using materials such as wood and cork in geo- metrical shapes to create a new approach to fitness and wellness. This is the kenko philosophy.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...