French Lavender Sachet—Blue Striped Linen
ONLY 2 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
A modern twist on the classic French lavender sachet makes these pouches our new favorite way to elevate the home.
Crafted from dead-stock fabric, our sachets are filled with high-grade lavender from Provence.
A removable insert means the outer pouch can live on with new lavender even after you've composted the previous lavender.
Put the smallest size in your linen closet (for mite prevention), gift the middle size to a friend, and toss the largest pillow on your couch of bed for tranquility and peace.
To wash, remove the outer case and wash in cold water. Hang to dry then re-insert the inner pouch.
If the scent begins to fade, simply squeeze the pouch to crush the lavender pods, releasing new scent.
You may heat these in the microwave if desired.
GET INSPIRED →
French Inspired Father’s Day Gift GuideCelebrate les pères with gifts from France Dad’s are the best! They’re strong, reliable, handsome, annnnd incredibly hard to shop for. Just us? ...
Elevate your home with lavender sachets from FranceTake your home up a notch with lavender sachets straight from France. Made from overstock linen and wool fabric, these large lavender sac...
Make like the French and keep your skincare simpleNatural skincare straight from France We all know washing our faces and putting on sunscreen is essential, but barring that, what’s the secret t...