Fer à Cheval Marseille Laundry Soap Flakes 400g
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Discover our flakes of Marseille soap in a covenient box.
Our flakes are made from Marseille soap and represent an economical, environmentally-friendly and multi-use solution for washing linen and clothes; ideal for sensitive skin.
The Ancestral cauldrons saponification process
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the elaboration of our cauldron-cooked soap according to the Marseille process. This ancestral know-how transmitted by Master soap makers through generations is still used to this day.
A natural, hypoallergenic soap
This soap is exclusively plant-based. It does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives or animal fat.
Biodegradable and environmentally-friendly.
It represents an ecological alternative to chemicals found in most skin care and housekeeping products.
Its generous size and minimal water content makes it economical for longer preservation
Ask for the logo of authenticity
Fer à Cheval is one of the founders of the UPSM (Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille), literally Union of Marseille Soap Professionals, which strives for the certification of authentic Marseille soap.
This logo guarantees a soap made:
• exclusively from plant-based oils, without chemical additives, preservatives, or fragrance
• in cauldrons according to the ancestral, 5-step, Marseille process
• in Marseille.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & TIPS
To prepare your laundry liquid: mix 40g of soap flakes with 1L of very hot water, stir well until it jellifies. Store the laundry liquid in an appropriate bottle and shake well before use.
Handwash: mix 50ml of ready-made laundry liquid into 5L of water.
Washing machine: use 75ml of ready-made laundry liquid for 5kg of laundry, or 100ml for very dirty clothes. For best use, regularly pour a glass of white vinegar into your fabric softener compartment.
With time and according to their exposure to light and humidity, soap may be subject to variations in colour and lose volume; nevertheless, it keeps its effectiveness.
More than 30% soap (actual value of 72%)
Sodium Palmate - Aqua - Sodium Palm Kernelate - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Hydroxide
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...