Fer à Cheval Marseille Liquid Soap Aqua Tangerine 500ml
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
A MILD FORMULATION SUITABLE FOR ALL SKIN TYPES, EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE
Naturally rich in glycerin, the liquid soap combines a cleansing base of coconut oil for its foaming properties and sweet almond oil. Their delicately scented creamy foam rinses off easily.
Sweet almond oil extracted from the almond kernels is rich in Vitamin E and monounsaturated fatty acids. This oil is highly recommended for cosmetics purpose.
Shea butter obtained from cold pressure of shea nuts, acknowledged for nourishing and improving skin suppleness.
Both of these ingredients associated with our vegetable Marseille soap result in an extra gentle cleanser.
MINIMUM OF 97% NATURALLY DERIVED INGREDIENTS
This Marseille liquid soap has been specially formulated to be extra gentle and minimise the risk of allergies. The formula has a minimum of 97% naturally derived ingredients, and does not contain any petrochemical surfactants, such as SLS, ALS, PEG, or petrochemical preservatives, such as EDTA, parabens, mineral oils, colourants or animal fat.
A 100% FRENCH BEAUTY RANGE, CERTIFIED FRENCH ORIGIN GUARANTEED.
AQUA (WATER), POTASSIUM COCOATE, GLYCERIN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TETRASODIUM GLUTAMATE DIACETATE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, TOCOPHEROL
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
This Marseille liquid soap has been specially formulated to suit all skin types, and may be used for everyday for hand washing and showering.
External use only. Avoid contact with eyes.
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.