Fer à Cheval Liquid Black Soap Olive Oil 500ml
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
The liquid black soap is an economical and multi-use cleaner; a little dose is enough to thoroughly clean, degrease, nourish and polish all kinds of interior or exterior surfaces.
It can also be used to wash laundry and to remove difficult stains on clothes or linen.
Formulated from olive oil, and without any conservatives, dyes or fragrance, it is an environmentally-friendly detergent.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & TIPS
Kitchen, bathroom, pans, barbecue: apply 1 tsp. on a sponge, thoroughly scrub, and rinse with warm water.
Floor surfaces (tiles, terracotta, wood flooring, plastic coating): mix 2 tbsp. of soap for 5L of hot water, clean the surface, and let it dry.
Gardening: avoid greenflies by mixing 5 tbsp. of soap for 1L of water in a spray bottle, then spray on plants and flowers.
Laundry: use 3 tbsp. of this liquid soap in the detergent dispenser of your machine for 5 kg of laundry. For best use, regularly pour a glass of white vinegar into your fabric softener compartment. You can use the same proportions for washing by hand.
Stains: apply 1 tsp. and thoroughly scrub the stain; let it rest for a few minutes before placing in the washing machine or washing by hand.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not mix with other detergents.
More than 15%, less than 30% soap.
Olive oil is the main ingredient; without preservatives, dyes or additives. Fer a Cheval Liquid Black Soap is an environmentally-friendly alternative to chemical detergents.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...