Beija Flor Rough Concrete Floor Mat
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Part of Beija Flor's "Raw" a modern, urban mat collection. The Raw mats provide a rare opportunity to be playful in a usually very committing decision. These mats have the look of concrete in a visually stunning but easy care floor mat. Super durable, vinyl composite. Slightly cushioned. Made in Israel.
Beija Flor means “The Kisser of Flowers,” which is the Hummingbird in Portuguese. The company is named such because Beija Flor products kiss the space they are in.
Established in Northern Israel in 2007 by designer Maya Kounievsky, Beija Flor's vinyl floor and table mats are designed to enhance living spaces with elegance and beauty.
Use and Care
For use on hard floors only (cement, wood, tile, linoleum or similar). Not intended for use on carpet or other soft/uneven flooring.
For indoor use only. Colors may fade in prolonged direct sunlight. Can be used outside in shaded patio or balcony area.
Mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments.
Each mat comes as a hard roll. To flatten unroll the mat then lay it in the sun or next to heating element until the mat has softened. Then place the mat on the intended resting surface. As the mat cools down it clings to the floor and flattens out completely. No adhesive necessary.
Wash the mat with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. Do not use acid or bleach.
Do not drag heavy furniture across the mat.
Do not fold the mat. Store either flat or rolled.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...