Andrée Jardin x Fer à Cheval Ash Wood Gift Set
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
A box containing 100% natural products. Includes one Heritage Nailbrush, one Heritage soap holder and one 300g Fer a Cheval Marseille Soap.
Andrée Jardin, craftsman brushier, and the soap factory Fer à Cheval did not have much difficulty to cross paths and collaborate on a common project. Different parts, but many shared values. The most important being the traditional and artisanal work for superior quality. They combined their know-how to offer the Heritage Gift Set, sleek and elegant, including a soap dish, nail brush, and authentic Marseille soap.
The soap dish and the nail brush are made of thermo-heated ash, a wood naturally treated with high temperature steam. This production gives the wood its natural brown caramel color, resistance to humidity and incomparable time.
They marry perfectly with the Marseille soap, with olive oil made in pots according to an artisanal know-how. Elaborated without perfume, coloring or preservative, this soap has been appreciated for generations for its hypoallergenic qualities.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...