Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Sage Dustpan & Brush "Coffret" Gift Set with Wall Hooks
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Finally! A dustpan that lasts and looks good to boot. The "coffret" (French for box) set comes with a dustpan, brush and two hooks in an attractive gift ready carton. This set shines in full view and is always on hand to sweep up crumbs, bits of paper or whatever little messes come your way.
Available in several colors.
Made in France.
Practical household accessories, with a streamlined and contemporary design by Mr & Mrs Clynk for Andrée Jardin.
Simple and elegant, the handbrush and dustpan set come in a nice packaging. Hang them anywhere in your home from their leather loop and two matching wall hooks.
Expertly produced in France by skilled artisans using century-old traditions, the brush features a beechwood handle and a mix of horsehair and synthetic fibres.
The compact brush is accompanied by a lacquered metal pan and is an essential addition to kitchens and dining rooms alike.
- Beechwood from French sustainably managed forests
- Mix of horsehair and synthetic fibres
- Lacquered metal
- Made in France
- Hand brush : 30 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm / Weight: 0,19 kg // 11.8" x 3.5" x 1.2"
- Dustpan : 30 cm x 20 cm x 3 cm / Weight: 0,39 kg // 11.8" x 7.8" x 1.2"
- Box Dimensions: 9.4" x 13.4" x 1.9"
How to clean your brush?
1. Dip the fibres of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the brush dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the fibres
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, brooms.... Promising simplicity, quality and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made and beautiful.
|Box Dimensions||9.4" x 13.4" x 1.9"|
|Pan Dimensions||11.8" x 7.8" x 1.2"|
|Brush Dimensions||11.8" x 3.5" x 1.2"|
|Hook Dimensions||3.5" x 2.2"|
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...