Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Mini Brush and Red Dustpan Gift Set
ONLY 0 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Use this miniature workhorse in your kitchen, at your table and around your workspace. Always on hand to sweep up crumbs, bits of paper or whatever little messes come your way.
The Crumb Tray Set (Table Dustpan and Brush) is designed by Mr & Mrs Clynk for Andrée Jardin to lend a contemporary flourish to traditional brushes.
Expertly produced in France by skilled artisans using century-old traditions, the brush features a beechwood handle and fibres crafted from horsehair and synthetic fibres. The compact brush is accompanied by a lacquered metal pan and is an essential addition to kitchens and dining rooms alike.
Also available in grey, black, lt. blue, pink, sage and cream.
- Beechwood from French sustainably managed forests
- Mix of horsehair and synthetic fibres
- Lacquered metal
- Made in France
15 cm x 12,5 cm x 2,5 cm // Height 5.9" x Width 5.15" x Depth 1.2"
Weight: 0,22 kg
Cleaning the brush : dip the fibres of the brush in soapy water and let it dry afterwards!
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...