Andrée Jardin Beech Wood Sage Broom with Collapsible Handle
Our vintage design has never been so current! Mixing traditional shapes with contemporary colours, your household brooms have never looked so decorative.
Shop the matching hand brush here: Andrée Jardin Sage Handled Brush
This vintage beechwood broom is made with soft fibres of pure horsehair, it is perfectly suited for fragile floors, including wooden floors and waxed concrete. Made in France.
- Lacquered beechwood from French sustainably managed forests
- 100% natural horsehair fibers
- Aluminum socket
- Made in France
Length of the handle : 130 cm
Width: 33 cm or 43 cm
Weight : 0,6 kg
To make your broom last, we recommend cleaning it from time to time. Follow these 5 steps:
1. Dip the bristles of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the broom dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the bristles
And be careful not to leave your broom outside, wood could degrade if left outdoors.
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, brooms.... Promising simplicity, quality and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made and beautiful.