Thieffry Monogramme Linen White Full Apron
Traditionally-crafted Belgian linen apron featuring woven, white striped details.
It takes 1/5 the energy and water to cultivate and process flax into linen fabric.
Linen is 40 times more absorbent than cotton and dries faster.
The special qualities of linen are
- Anti-moth- you can pass on the fabric as an heirloom
- Antiseptic – Linen has been used to cover wounds; resistant to bacteria and fungus
- No lint – wipes glassware with no streak
- Linen should be rolled when stored as it will memorize a crease
- The tensile of linen fabric three times stronger than cotton; three times stronger than wool
- The more linen is washed, the softer it becomes.
- Natural silica in flax fiber protects linen against rotting…that it why mummies that were wrapped in linen are still protected by their covering
The linen fabric is more absorbent and air-dries easily. It is lint-free, does not pill, is naturally repellent to mold and moths, gets softer as you use it, is non-static and non allergenic.
Real Belgian linen is a timeless product and we're happy to bring this line to you.
|Dimensions||22" x 31.5"|
Machine wash at mild temperatures. Line dry. Medium iron if needed. Belgian linen air dries easily and will not pill.