Tampico Bags—Palace L
ONLY 3 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
100% Made in France bags.
The Palace L is a an oversized bag with a unique look that is ideal for long summer weekends. This bag offers a zipped inside pocket, large outside pocket, removable flat strap, and round handles stitched in genuine leather.
Material: 100% cotton
Handles and fittings: genuine leather
2 flat genuine leather handles
1 removable closure strap 6”
with 2 carabiners
2 outside pockets on each side 12.5” x 9”
Bronze colored buckles
TAMPICO® leather logo
Sun: L 16.5” x Ht 20” x Depth 6.2” cm
MATERIALS & CARE
Tampico manufactures the bags in their workshop with the greatest care.
To ensure their longevity, we advise you to follow a few simple rules, such as: avoid all contact with greasy products and products made of solvents or alcohol.
Fully soak your product inside and out with lukewarm water (do not put water on the leather parts).
Clean your bag with soap. Do not use any harsh color products.
Rinse it well.
When drying, be sure to protect the fabric of the leather parts with absorbent paper.
Avoid prolonged contact with materials likely to transfer their color pigments.
Be careful not to scratch or rub your item against abrasive surfaces.
Do not put the bag in the washing machine.
Do not use solvents.
Avoid contact with the following products: greasy substances, cosmetics, perfume.
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.