Poterie Renault & Bonnie-Sur-Loire
Vintage French Oval Baking Dish
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Your new favorite go-to baking dish!
Hand-crafted salt-fired stoneware, this Vintage Oval Baking Dish is a timeless tribute to the iconic shapes and designs of French kitchenware from the 1600s.
Created by Poterie Renault, these vintage pieces have been expertly made in France (Argent-sur-Sauldre) for generations dating back to 1847. Its exquisite beauty and durability make it a perfect choice for elevating everyday meals into something special. Thanks to its non-absorbent properties, the color and flavor of your dishes will remain intact.
Genuine Vintage French Pottery
Poterie Renault and Bonnie-Sur-Loire brings French authenticity back to the kitchen with this traditional line of pottery. A beautiful salt or brown glaze finish makes every piece unique. Designed, loved, tried and tested, Renault and BSL pottery is a 5th generation French institution specializing in classic French kitchen goods.
We uncovered these vintage ceramic gems during a recent trip to France. These specific pieces are no longer in production, so we are excited to share these rare treasures with our community.
*Please note that because these pieces are vintage, each one is unique, and there might be slight imperfections and variations in the size, color, or glaze of a product. For this reason, all Poterie Renault and Bonnie-Sur-Loire sales are final.
Capacity: 0.8 L
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.