Maison Pechavy Set of Candles & Long Matches—Josephine
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Box of 10 handcrafted candles in pastel colors & a box of 40 long matches
10 handcrafted candles in Forest tones & a box of long Forest matches.
Follow your desire and decorate the top of your fireplace with these artisanal candles with the box of long matches.
Arranged as you wish in small diverted glass jars, in our candle holders or stuck in sand, these 0.8 to 1 cm diameter artisanal candles bring color into your home. Create a harmonious whole by placing the Maison Pechavy box of long matches next to these unique candles, placed on your fireplace mantel or on a console.
These extra-large matches let you light fires (wood stove or fireplace), scented candles and barbecues with less risk of burns. They are made from natural poplar wood and are untreated to keep the air in your home clean.
The so-called "diving" candle manufacturing method makes it possible to shape conical candles, thinner at the top. The cotton wicks are placed in a U-shape on wooden sticks, fixed on frames and then immersed in wax. Color pigments are sprinkled throughout the melted wax. The colors obtained are alive and sometimes surprising to create unexpected hues. The wax used is a combination of food paraffin and high quality beeswax that does not run, burn slowly and does not emit smoke.
- a bundle of 10 candles in forest green color
- a box of 40 long ORIGINAL SOFTNESS matches in untreated poplar, length 22 cm.
GET INSPIRED →
French Inspired Father’s Day Gift GuideCelebrate les pères with gifts from France Dad’s are the best! They’re strong, reliable, handsome, annnnd incredibly hard to shop for. Just us? ...
Elevate your home with lavender sachets from FranceTake your home up a notch with lavender sachets straight from France. Made from overstock linen and wool fabric, these large lavender sac...
Make like the French and keep your skincare simpleNatural skincare straight from France We all know washing our faces and putting on sunscreen is essential, but barring that, what’s the secret t...