Monogramme Thieffry Linen Beach Tote with Braided Handle and Inner Zipper Pocket
ONLY 4 LEFT IN STOCK
Traditionally crafted Belgian linen. Features inner zipper pocket.
The linen fabric is more absorbent and air-dries easily. It is lint-free, does not pill, is naturally repellent to mold and moths, gets softer as you use it, is non-static and non allergenic.
Real Belgian linen is a timeless product and we're happy to bring this line to you.
Machine wash at mild temperatures. Line dry. Medium iron if needed.
Belgian linen air dries easily and will not pill.
It takes 1/5 the energy and water to cultivate and process flax into linen fabric.
Linen is 40 times more absorbent than cotton and dries faster.
The special qualities of linen are
- Anti-moth- you can pass on the fabric as an heirloom
- Antiseptic – Linen has been used to cover wounds; resistant to bacteria and fungus
- No lint – wipes glassware with no streak
- Linen should be rolled when stored as it will memorize a crease
- The tensile of linen fabric three times stronger than cotton; three times stronger than wool
- The more linen is washed, the softer it becomes.
- Natural silica in flax fiber protects linen against rotting…that it why mummies that were wrapped in linen are still protected by their covering
GET INSPIRED →
Our Favorite Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas Inspired by FranceJoyeuse Saint Valentin! Need some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day planning this year? Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s with your best ...
Sustainable French Home Refresh for the New YearLearn how to incorporate French decor and sustainable cleaning tools into your home that’s both stylish and eco-friendly. Add that Parisian vibe to your space with natural and eco-friendly cleaning tools that are gorgeous enough to display. Go the sustainable route and select vintage decor pieces that will wow your guests.Allons-y!
How to Keep Your Home Clean & CozyTime to grab your favorite book and draw a long bath. As summer turns to fall, we turn to items that make us feel cozy. Mohair blankets, warm scents like honey and olive, and delicious body brushes.