Andrée Jardin Heritage Long Hand Brush Heat-treated Ash Wood and Pure Horsehair
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Our long hand brushes are thin and slender.
They allow you to reach tight spaces whether it is to dust a bookcase, your baseboards or a worktop, you will do it with a flick of the wrist.
Made of French beechwood or heat treated ashwood, its natural horsehair fibres used are natural, making it an ethical zero plastic product. In addition, its fine layout makes it a must-have for household utensils.
Made in France.
Its 100% natural, French-sourced, Thermo-heated ash wood has excellent resistance to humidity.
The natural horsehair bristles used are natural, making it an ethical zero plastic product. In addition, its fine layout makes it a must-have for household utensils.
Shop the entire brush line from Andrée Jardin here.
- Thermo-heat treated ash wood from French sustainably managed forests
- Natural horsehair fibers
- Made in France
How to clean your brush?
1. Dip the fibres of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the brush dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the fibres
62cm x 7.5cm x 1cm /// 24.4" x 3" x 0.3"
Weight: 0,30 kg<br>
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.