Andrée Jardin Beech Wood Sage Broom with Collapsible Handle
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Our vintage design has never been so current! Mixing traditional shapes with contemporary colours, your household brooms have never looked so decorative.
Shop the matching hand brush here: Andrée Jardin Sage Handled Brush
This vintage beechwood broom is made with soft fibres of pure horsehair, it is perfectly suited for fragile floors, including wooden floors and waxed concrete. Made in France.
- Lacquered beechwood from French sustainably managed forests
- 100% natural horsehair fibers
- Aluminum socket
- Made in France
Length of the handle : 130 cm
Width: 33 cm or 43 cm
Weight : 0,6 kg
To make your broom last, we recommend cleaning it from time to time. Follow these 5 steps:
1. Dip the bristles of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the broom dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the bristles
And be careful not to leave your broom outside, wood could degrade if left outdoors.
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, brooms.... Promising simplicity, quality and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made and beautiful.
GET INSPIRED →
Picnic in Provence: Our outdoor snacking essentials guaranteed to transport you straight to FranceSpring is here, time to pack your picnic basket The days are getting longer and the grass is growing green, which means it’s time to grab you...
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...