Fer à Cheval Genuine Marseille Soap Olive Oil 250g Bar (Set of 3)
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
100% authentic Marseille soap; often imitated, but never equalled.
Presented in an authentic and refined package, our Marseille soap is a natural, effective and healthy alternative for skin care and housekeeping.
The Ancestral cauldrons saponification process
Nearly 10 days are necessary for the elaboration of our cauldron-cooked soap according to the Marseille process. This ancestral know-how transmitted by Master soap makers through generations is still used to this day.
A natural, hypoallergenic soap
This soap is exclusively plant-based. It does not contain any preservatives, dyes, additives or animal fat. No palm oil.
Biodegradable and environmentally-friendly.
It represents an ecological alternative to chemicals found in most skin care and housekeeping products.
Its generous size and minimal water content makes it economical for longer preservation
Its recyclable packaging was conceived to respect the environment.
Ask for the logo of authenticity
Fer à Cheval is one of the founders of the UPSM (Union des Professionnels du Savon de Marseille), literally Union of Marseille Soap Professionals, which strives for the certification of authentic Marseille soap.
This logo guarantees a soap made:
- exclusively from plant-based oils, without chemical additives, preservatives, or fragrance
- in cauldrons according to the ancestral, 5-step, Marseille process
- in Marseille.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE & TIPS
Marseille soap suits every skins types and can be used by the whole family.
It is also an effective multi-purpose household cleaner. It cleans, removes grease marks and efficiently detaches even the most delicate surfaces and clothes.
For laundry care:
On difficult stains, lather the soap then scrub the stain before using the washing machine.
On delicate textiles (lingerie, silk, lace, baby clothes...), lather the soap with a wet cloth, then rub the cloth lightly on the surface, before letting it soak. Rinse off with fresh water.
Since it contains no preservatives or chemical colorants, our soap may be subject to variations in colour, and lose volume with time and according to an exposure to light and humidity.
Sodium Olivate - Sodium Cocoate - Aqua - Sodium Chloride - Sodium Hydroxide
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.