Andrée Jardin Beech Wood Handled Body Brush
ONLY 0 LEFT IN STOCK
Shipping & Returns
- We offer shipping to the continental U.S. only. At this time, we do not ship to P.O. Boxes, BFPO, APO/ FPO, or any other military addresses.
- All orders are processed within 1 business day.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders or delays, we will contact you via email.
|Shipping Method||Shipment Cost|
|Free Shipping for Orders $100+||Free|
- All returns must be processed within ten days of receipt of the shipment.
- Once returns are processed, they must be immediately released to shipping carrier.
- If a product is correct and in good condition, returns will not be approved.
- If a product is defective, in order for returns to be approved, we must receive pictures showing the damage/defect.
- French Dry Goods will determine whether we want defective goods returned or if they should be field destroyed. If we do want a defective item back, we will cover the cost of return freight.
- Replacements may not always be available, in which case we will offer a full refund including the cost of freight. If a replacement is available, we will notify you and send it within three days of the defect/damage claim
- If you wish to return a product that is in perfect condition, we will accept the return at your cost and assess a $10 restocking fee.
Inspired by the vintage toiletries of French grandmothers past.
This brush will bring you all the care your skin needs. Can be used daily in the shower or bath, it stimulates your skin by exfoliating and scrubbing dead cells. It also massages you and gives you a feeling of calming your mind and relieving stress. The brush can also be used for dry body brushing before a nice bath to stimulate the body to release toxins
This bath brush with a long handle is ideal to reach all parts of the body. The brush has 2 sides, one with long bristles for a soft massaging and another with short bristles to really exfoliate the skin. The ergonomics, the size and the quality of the brush feel perfect in hands while its simplicity and aesthetics of it will look great in any bathroom.
- Beechwood from French sustainably managed forests
- Cotton handy string attached for hanging
- Natural hog bristles
- Made in France
- 30 cm x 9 cm (11.8" x 3.5" x 2")
- 190 g
Dry the bristles downwards and drain well after use. Prolonged contact with water may alter its appearance.
GET INSPIRED →
Valérie Casado: Lace Ceramics from the Heart of FranceFall in love with lace with these stunning ceramics out of L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue Using vintage lace and local flowers and herbs, French potter,...
Laguiole Love: The French Knives We Can’t Get Enough OfTimeless and Traditional come together in master-craftsmanship The Laguiole style is world renowned for a legacy of craftsmanship and quality t...
Bake your way into Spring with our Vintage Favorites from Poterie Renault
Spring Baking Just got an Upgrade! Refresh your baking dishes with vintage French pieces from Poterie Renault. This found pottery is stunning and timeless and invites an air of culture into your home in a subtle way. From pie dishes to pitchers, this latest drop will make you excited for spring baking.