Beija Flor Arcklin Capsule White Fishbone Vinyl Rug
|Pack of 2||(22" x 55")|
|Centerpiece||(43" x 109")|
The story behind our new line begins from our strong attraction to raw material. We are intrigued with how the history of life and nature are engraved on its surface in the intense and undisguised aging process. We wanted to create a product which is like clay in the potter’s hand. A product that holds the potential for any creative use in all space dimensions. We bring to you the raw concrete, wood and metal with all its magnificence signs of aging and rustiness.
USE AND CARE
- Wash the vinyl rugs with soap and water on both sides and leave to dry. All floor cleaning liquids should do.
- Do not use acid or chlorine.
- Do not drag heavy furniture across the Mat.
- Do not fold the mat, leave it flat or roll it into a roll.
- For indoor use only. Can be used in shaded patio or balcony.
- Colors may fade in direct sunlight.
- Our mats do not have anti slip surface and should not be used in wet environments.
Thickness : 2mm
Weight per m2 : 1.25 kg
Size & Color – please allow slight variations in colors between the images on your screen and the real life products. Due to printing process product size can vary up to 3%. Our products are manually cut to assure one of a kind experience
GET INSPIRED →
Our Favorite Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas Inspired by FranceJoyeuse Saint Valentin! Need some inspiration for your Valentine’s Day planning this year? Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s with your best ...
Sustainable French Home Refresh for the New YearLearn how to incorporate French decor and sustainable cleaning tools into your home that’s both stylish and eco-friendly. Add that Parisian vibe to your space with natural and eco-friendly cleaning tools that are gorgeous enough to display. Go the sustainable route and select vintage decor pieces that will wow your guests.Allons-y!
How to Keep Your Home Clean & CozyTime to grab your favorite book and draw a long bath. As summer turns to fall, we turn to items that make us feel cozy. Mohair blankets, warm scents like honey and olive, and delicious body brushes.